Colin Hesse, Department of Communication Studies, University of Missouri–Columbia; Kory Floyd, Hugh Downs School of Human Communication, Arizona State University.
The impact of alexithymia on initial interactions
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 453–470, September 2011
How to Cite
HESSE, C. and FLOYD, K. (2011), The impact of alexithymia on initial interactions. Personal Relationships, 18: 453–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01311.x
This study was funded through the Graduate and Professional Student Association at Arizona State University. The authors would like to thank Dr. Laura Guerrero and Dr. Alex Zautra for their invaluable assistance in the preparation of this study.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!