Shannon E. Myrick and Gabriela A. Martorell, Department of Psychology, Portland State University.
Sticks and stones may break my bones: Protective factors for the effects of perceived discrimination on social competence in adolescence
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 487–501, September 2011
How to Cite
MYRICK, S. E. and MARTORELL, G. A. (2011), Sticks and stones may break my bones: Protective factors for the effects of perceived discrimination on social competence in adolescence. Personal Relationships, 18: 487–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01320.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!