Laura E. VanderDrift and Janice R. Kelly, Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University; Justin J. Lehmiller Department of Psychology, Colorado State University.
Commitment in friends with benefits relationships: Implications for relational and safe-sex outcomes
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–13, March 2012
How to Cite
VANDERDRIFT, L. E., LEHMILLER, J. J. and KELLY, J. R. (2012), Commitment in friends with benefits relationships: Implications for relational and safe-sex outcomes. Personal Relationships, 19: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01324.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!