Mariana K. Falconier, Department of Human Development, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Norman B. Epstein, Department of Family Science, University of Maryland, College Park.
Female-demand/male-withdraw communication in Argentinian couples: A mediating factor between economic strain and relationship distress
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 586–603, December 2011
How to Cite
FALCONIER, M. K. and EPSTEIN, N. B. (2011), Female-demand/male-withdraw communication in Argentinian couples: A mediating factor between economic strain and relationship distress. Personal Relationships, 18: 586–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01326.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!