Ana J. Bridges, Department of Psychology, University of Arkansas; Patricia J. Morokoff, Department of Psychology, University of Rhode Island.
Sexual media use and relational satisfaction in heterosexual couples
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 562–585, December 2011
How to Cite
BRIDGES, A. J. and MOROKOFF, P. J. (2011), Sexual media use and relational satisfaction in heterosexual couples. Personal Relationships, 18: 562–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01328.x
This research was completed as part of the first author's doctoral dissertation. The authors wish to thank Lisa Harlow, PhD, for her conceptual and methodological assistance. Portions of this research were presented at the 116th annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Boston, MA, August 2008.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!