Cailey Strauss, Marian M. Morry, and Mie Kito, Department of Psychology, University of Manitoba, Canada.
Attachment styles and relationship quality: Actual, perceived, and ideal partner matching
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 14–36, March 2012
How to Cite
STRAUSS, C., MORRY, M. M. and KITO, M. (2012), Attachment styles and relationship quality: Actual, perceived, and ideal partner matching. Personal Relationships, 19: 14–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01333.x
This research was funded by a University of Manitoba research grant to M.M.M. Study 1 was conducted as part of C.S.'s bachelor of arts (honors) degree.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!