Christopher T. Burris and John K. Rempel, Department of Psychology, St. Jerome's University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Something in the way he moves? Interpersonal judgments of acquaintance rapists
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 89–102, March 2012
How to Cite
BURRIS, C. T. and REMPEL, J. K. (2012), Something in the way he moves? Interpersonal judgments of acquaintance rapists. Personal Relationships, 19: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01341.x
Thanks to Sunita Mathai, Katrina Moore, Armand Munteanu, Elyse Redden, Melissa Smith, and Tiffany Whitely for their assistance with materials preparation, data collection, and literature searches.
Portions of this research were conducted with the help of a Standard Research Grant awarded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!