Paul Schrodt and Andrew M. Ledbetter, Department of Communication Studies at Texas Christian University.
Parental confirmation as a mitigator of feeling caught and family satisfaction
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 146–161, March 2012
How to Cite
SCHRODT, P. and LEDBETTER, A. M. (2012), Parental confirmation as a mitigator of feeling caught and family satisfaction. Personal Relationships, 19: 146–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2010.01345.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!