Cheryl Harasymchuk, Department of Psychology, Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada; Beverley Fehr, Department of Psychology, University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB, Canada.
Development of a prototype-based measure of relational boredom
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 162–181, March 2012
How to Cite
HARASYMCHUK, C. and FEHR, B. (2012), Development of a prototype-based measure of relational boredom. Personal Relationships, 19: 162–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01346.x
Preparation of this manuscript was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grant awarded to B.F. This research was based on C.H.'s doctoral dissertation and was supported by a Doctoral Fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!