Casey J. Totenhagen, Emily A. Butler, and Carl A. Ridley, Family Studies and Human Development, The University of Arizona.
Daily stress, closeness, and satisfaction in gay and lesbian couples
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 219–233, June 2012
How to Cite
TOTENHAGEN, C. J., BUTLER, E. A. and RIDLEY, C. A. (2012), Daily stress, closeness, and satisfaction in gay and lesbian couples. Personal Relationships, 19: 219–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01349.x
The authors would like to acknowledge members of the DESIRE Project research team for their work in data collection. In addition, we would like to thank Dr. Melissa Curran for important feedback on earlier drafts of this article and for serving on the Master's committee for C.J.T.'s thesis, from which this article has evolved.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!