Peggy A. Hannon, Department of Health Services, University of Washington;
The soothing effects of forgiveness on victims' and perpetrators' blood pressure
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 279–289, June 2012
How to Cite
HANNON, P. A., FINKEL, E. J., KUMASHIRO, M. and RUSBULT, C. E. (2012), The soothing effects of forgiveness on victims' and perpetrators' blood pressure. Personal Relationships, 19: 279–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01356.x
This research was supported by a grant to the last author from the Templeton Foundation (Grant 5158).We would like to thank the Marriage Project Team at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for all of their contributions to the study presented in this article.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!