Lauren A. Lee, David A. Sbarra, Ashley E. Mason, and Rita W. Law, Department of Psychology, University of Arizona.
Attachment anxiety, verbal immediacy, and blood pressure: Results from a laboratory analog study following marital separation
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Special Issue: Mind–Body Connections in Personal Relationships Guest Editor: Timothy J. Loving
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 285–301, June 2011
How to Cite
LEE, L. A., SBARRA, D. A., MASON, A. E. and LAW, R. W. (2011), Attachment anxiety, verbal immediacy, and blood pressure: Results from a laboratory analog study following marital separation. Personal Relationships, 18: 285–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01360.x
This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Aging (AG 028454), the National Institute of Mental Health (MH 074637), and the National Science Foundation (BCS 0919525) to D.A.S., and a F31 National Research Service Award (HD059396) to L.A.L. The authors are grateful to Lindsey Bupp for her day-to-day management of the marital transitions study and to David Lozano for technical assistance with the blood pressure calibration and data collection.
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!