Steven Arnocky, Department of Psychology, Neuroscience, & Behaviour, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada;
Jealousy mediates the relationship between attractiveness comparison and females' indirect aggression
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 290–303, June 2012
How to Cite
ARNOCKY, S., SUNDERANI, S., MILLER, J. L. and VAILLANCOURT, T. (2012), Jealousy mediates the relationship between attractiveness comparison and females' indirect aggression. Personal Relationships, 19: 290–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01362.x
This research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!