Silvia Donato, Raffaella Iafrate, and Eugenia Scabini, Department of Psychology, Catholic University of Milan, Milano, Italy;
Acquiring dyadic coping: Parents and partners as models
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 386–400, June 2012
How to Cite
DONATO, S., IAFRATE, R., BRADBURY, T. N. and SCABINI, E. (2012), Acquiring dyadic coping: Parents and partners as models. Personal Relationships, 19: 386–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01368.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!