Lisa M. Diamond, Department of Psychology, University of Utah; Angela M. Hicks, Department of Psychology, Westminster College.
“It's the economy, honey!” Couples' blame attributions during the 2007–2009 economic crisis
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 586–600, September 2012
How to Cite
DIAMOND, L. M. and HICKS, A. M. (2012), “It's the economy, honey!” Couples' blame attributions during the 2007–2009 economic crisis. Personal Relationships, 19: 586–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01380.x
This project was supported with a grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Grant 5 UOI AEOOOOOI-03. The opinions and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s) and should not be construed as representing the opinions or policy of any agency of the federal government or the National Center for Family and Marriage Research.
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!