Carolina Pansera, Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo; Jennifer La Guardia, Department of Psychiatry and Center for Community Health, University of Rochester.
The role of sincere amends and perceived partner responsiveness in forgiveness
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 IARR
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 696–711, December 2012
How to Cite
PANSERA, C. and LA GUARDIA, J. (2012), The role of sincere amends and perceived partner responsiveness in forgiveness. Personal Relationships, 19: 696–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2011.01386.x
This research was supported by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) Grant 410-2004-0946 awarded to J.L.G.
We thank Dr. Erik Woody and Dr. Elizabeth Nilsen for their constructive feedback regarding earlier versions of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!