Ashley B. Barr, Department of Sociology, University of Georgia; Ronald L. Simons, Department of Sociology, University of Georgia; Eric A. Stewart, College of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Florida State University.
The code of the street and romantic relationships: A dyadic analysis
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 IARR
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 84–106, March 2013
How to Cite
BARR, A. B., SIMONS, R. L. and STEWART, E. A. (2013), The code of the street and romantic relationships: A dyadic analysis. Personal Relationships, 20: 84–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2012.01398.x
This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (MH48165, MH62669) and the Center for Disease Control (029136-02). Additional funding for this project was provided by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, and the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station (Project 3320).
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!