Jennifer A. Theiss, Roi Estlein, Department of Communication, Rutgers University; Kirsten M. Weber, Department of Communication, Central Michigan University.
A longitudinal assessment of relationship characteristics that predict new parents' relationship satisfaction
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 IARR
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 216–235, June 2013
How to Cite
Theiss, J. A., Estlein, R. and Weber, K. M. (2013), A longitudinal assessment of relationship characteristics that predict new parents' relationship satisfaction. Personal Relationships, 20: 216–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2012.01406.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!