Tyler B. Jamison, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, University of Missouri; Christine M. Proulx, Department of Human Development and Family Studies, University of Missouri.
Stayovers in emerging adulthood: Who stays over and why?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 IARR
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 155–169, March 2013
How to Cite
JAMISON, T. B. and PROULX, C. M. (2013), Stayovers in emerging adulthood: Who stays over and why?. Personal Relationships, 20: 155–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6811.2012.01407.x
An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2011 National Council on Family Relations Annual Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!