Appreciation is expressed to Richard D. Warren, Douglas M. Marks, David Franks and Gordon Booth for their help in the preparation of this manuscript. Appreciation is also expressed to those who reviewed an initial draft for the Sociological Inquiry for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Self-Concept and the Reaction of a Significant Other: A Comparison of Husbands and Wives*
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 57–65, January 1976
How to Cite
SCHAFER, R., BRAITO, R. and BOHLEN, J. M. (1976), Self-Concept and the Reaction of a Significant Other: A Comparison of Husbands and Wives. Sociological Inquiry, 46: 57–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.1976.tb00749.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!