The author wishes to thank J. F. M. Hunter, Ronald J. Silvers and Andrew Effrat for reading and commenting on an earlier draft of this essay.
What Are Sense Making Practices?*
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 107–115, April 1976
How to Cite
HEAP, J. (1976), What Are Sense Making Practices?. Sociological Inquiry, 46: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.1976.tb00755.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!