Special thanks to Janet M. Ruane for her useful feedback on earlier drafts of this work. Thanks also to Shawna Hudson for her enormous help with clerical tasks
Reframing Sociological Concepts for a Brave New (Virtual?) World*
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 48–58, January 1997
How to Cite
Cerulo, K. A. (1997), Reframing Sociological Concepts for a Brave New (Virtual?) World. Sociological Inquiry, 67: 48–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.1997.tb00428.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!