I would like to thank Dan Cress, Christian Smith, David Meyer, Paul Wehr, Alice Fothergill, Suzanne Leahy, Eve Passerini, Pat Gillham, two anonymous reviewers, and Robert Benford for comments on various versions of this paper.
The Process of Cognitive Liberation: Cultural Synapses, Links, and Frame Contradictions in the U.S.-Central America Peace Movement*
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 470–487, October 1997
How to Cite
Nepstad, S. E. (1997), The Process of Cognitive Liberation: Cultural Synapses, Links, and Frame Contradictions in the U.S.-Central America Peace Movement. Sociological Inquiry, 67: 470–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.1997.tb00448.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!