Thanks to Celia Valiente and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and to William McDonald and Sam Marullo of Georgetown University for providing me with a quiet place to write. Please direct correspondence to Cristina Flesher Fominaya, Department of Sociology, University of Aberdeen, Edward Wright Building, Dunbar Street, Aberdeen, AB24 3QY, Scotland, UK; e-mail: email@example.com
Creating Cohesion from Diversity: The Challenge of Collective Identity Formation in the Global Justice Movement*
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 377–404, August 2010
How to Cite
Fominaya, C. F. (2010), Creating Cohesion from Diversity: The Challenge of Collective Identity Formation in the Global Justice Movement. Sociological Inquiry, 80: 377–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2010.00339.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!