Please direct all correspondence to Patricia Neff, Sociology Department, Edinboro Univeristy, 219 Meadville St. 326 Centennial Hall, Edinboro, PA 16444, USA; e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fathering an ADHD Child: An Examination of Paternal Well-being and Social Support*
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 531–553, November 2010
How to Cite
Neff, P. E. (2010), Fathering an ADHD Child: An Examination of Paternal Well-being and Social Support. Sociological Inquiry, 80: 531–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2010.00348.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!