Please direct correspondence to Eric Shircliff, Department of Sociology, SUNY at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11794-4356, USA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Governmental Organizations, Democracy, and HIV Prevalence: A Cross-National Analysis*
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 143–173, May 2011
How to Cite
Shircliff, E. J. and Shandra, J. M. (2011), Non-Governmental Organizations, Democracy, and HIV Prevalence: A Cross-National Analysis. Sociological Inquiry, 81: 143–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2011.00366.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!