The author would like to thank William Smith, Jon Brauer, Sarah Nell Rusche, Maxine Thompson, Rick Della Fave, Don Tomaskovic-Devey, Ron Czaja, and three anonymous reviewers for Sociological Inquiry for their assistance at various stages of this project. Please direct correspondence to: Zachary W. Brewster, Department of Sociology, Wayne State University, 656 W. Kirby Avenue, #2272, Detroit, MI 48202; e-mail: email@example.com.
Racialized Customer Service in Restaurants: A Quantitative Assessment of the Statistical Discrimination Explanatory Framework*
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 3–28, February 2012
How to Cite
Brewster, Z. W. (2012), Racialized Customer Service in Restaurants: A Quantitative Assessment of the Statistical Discrimination Explanatory Framework. Sociological Inquiry, 82: 3–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2011.00396.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!