The authors would like to thank Dr. Andrea Fontana, Dr. Dmitri Shalin, and Dr. Sandra Owens-Kane for their helpful advice and comments on earlier versions of this article. Please direct correspondence to: Jennifer R. Keene, Department of Sociology, University of Nevada Las Vegas, 4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Box 455033, Las Vegas, NV 89154-5033, USA; e-mail: email@example.com.
Grandfather Caregivers: Race and Ethnic Differences in Poverty*
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 49–77, February 2012
How to Cite
Keene, J. R., Prokos, A. H. and Held, B. (2012), Grandfather Caregivers: Race and Ethnic Differences in Poverty. Sociological Inquiry, 82: 49–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2011.00398.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!