Please direct correspondence to: Dr. J. Allen Williams, Jr., Department of Sociology, 711 Oldfather Hall, University of Nebraska–Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, USA; tel.: (402) 472 9376; fax: (402) 472 6070; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human-Environment Dialog in Award-winning Children’s Picture Books*
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 145–159, February 2012
How to Cite
Williams, J. A., Podeschi, C., Palmer, N., Schwadel, P. and Meyler, D. (2012), The Human-Environment Dialog in Award-winning Children’s Picture Books. Sociological Inquiry, 82: 145–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2011.00399.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!