Please direct correspondence to: Dr. J. Allen Williams, Jr., Department of Sociology, 711 Oldfather Hall, University of Nebraska–Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, USA; tel.: (402) 472 9376; fax: (402) 472 6070; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Human-Environment Dialog in Award-winning Children’s Picture Books†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 145–159, February 2012
How to Cite
Williams, J. A., Podeschi, C., Palmer, N., Schwadel, P. and Meyler, D. (2012), The Human-Environment Dialog in Award-winning Children’s Picture Books. Sociological Inquiry, 82: 145–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2011.00399.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!