The authors would like to thank the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for its support of this research, as well as the help of Patricia Sheffield, M. B. Crowley, and Kelly Dittmar. Please direct correspondence to: Jocelyn Elise Crowley, The Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 33 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA; e-mail: email@example.com.
Aspects of Workplace Flexibility and Mothers’ Satisfaction with Their Husbands’ Contributions to Household Labor*
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 78–99, February 2012
How to Cite
Alger, V. M. and Crowley, J. E. (2012), Aspects of Workplace Flexibility and Mothers’ Satisfaction with Their Husbands’ Contributions to Household Labor. Sociological Inquiry, 82: 78–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2011.00403.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!