An earlier version of this article was presented at the “Putting Pierre Bourdieu to Work II” conference in May 2005. I would like to thank Dawne Moon for her advice and support throughout this project; and Katrina Kimport, Debra Minkoff, Ben Moodie, Aliya Saperstein, Rachel Sullivan Robinson, Loic Wacquant, Margaret Weir, Laurel Westbrook, Nick Wilson, and three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article. Please direct correspondence to: Damon Mayrl, Comparative Sociology Group, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Calle Madrid 126, 28903 Getafe, Madrid, Spain; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fields, Logics, and Social Movements: Prison Abolition and the Social Justice Field*
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 286–309, May 2013
How to Cite
Mayrl, D. (2013), Fields, Logics, and Social Movements: Prison Abolition and the Social Justice Field. Sociological Inquiry, 83: 286–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2012.00428.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!