Special thanks go to Fred Markowitz and Lori Burrington for their helpful suggestions on earlier drafts of this work. Please direct correspondence to: Keri Burchfield, 908 Zulauf Hall, Department of Sociology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collective Efficacy and Crime in Los Angeles Neighborhoods: Implications for the Latino Paradox*
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 154–176, February 2013
How to Cite
Burchfield, K. B. and Silver, E. (2013), Collective Efficacy and Crime in Los Angeles Neighborhoods: Implications for the Latino Paradox. Sociological Inquiry, 83: 154–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2012.00429.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!