Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to: Catherine Mobley, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, 132 Brackett Hall, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634-1325, USA; tel: +1 864 656 3815; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gender Differences in Pro-Environmental Intentions: A Cross-National Perspective on the Influence of Self-Enhancement Values and Views on Technology*
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 310–332, May 2013
How to Cite
Mobley, C. and Kilbourne, W. (2013), Gender Differences in Pro-Environmental Intentions: A Cross-National Perspective on the Influence of Self-Enhancement Values and Views on Technology. Sociological Inquiry, 83: 310–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-682X.2012.00431.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!