Clinical and Pathological Features of Aortic Thromboembolism in 36 Dogs
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 13–21, January 1993
How to Cite
Van Winkle, T. J., Liu, S. M. and Hackner, S. G. (1993), Clinical and Pathological Features of Aortic Thromboembolism in 36 Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 3: 13–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.1993.tb00099.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!