This work was performed in the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College ofVeterinary Medicine and the Infrared Biospectroscopy Laboratory, Department of Medical Biochemistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. Supported by a grant from Sensor Devices Incorporated, Waukesha, WI.
Absorbance Spectra of Inter-Species Hemoglobins in the Visible and Near Infrared Regions
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 36–42, January 1997
How to Cite
Grosenbaugh, D. A., Alben, J. O. and Muir, W. W. (1997), Absorbance Spectra of Inter-Species Hemoglobins in the Visible and Near Infrared Regions. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 7: 36–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.1997.tb00042.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!