Dr. Graham's current address: Cambridge Specialist Laboratory Services, PO Box 903, Sawston, Cambridge CB2 4ZR, UK.
Serum concentrations of parathyroid hormone and 25-OH vitamin D3 in cats with urethral obstruction
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 179–184, September 2005
How to Cite
Drobatz, K. J., Ward, C., Graham, P. and Hughes, D. (2005), Serum concentrations of parathyroid hormone and 25-OH vitamin D3 in cats with urethral obstruction. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 15: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2005.00137.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!