This study was funded by the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care 2003 Research Award and the Raymond Firestone Research Foundation. The results of this study have been presented in abstract at the 2004 International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Meeting in San Diego, CA.
Pharmacokinetics of acyclovir in adult horses
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 174–178, September 2005
How to Cite
Wilkins, P. A., Papich, M. and Sweeney, R. W. (2005), Pharmacokinetics of acyclovir in adult horses. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 15: 174–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2005.00145.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!