Dr. Wagner's current address: West 86th Street Animal Hospital, 4030 W. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
Septic pericarditis in a Yorkshire Terrier
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2006
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 136–140, June 2006
How to Cite
Wagner, A., MacGregor, J. M., Berg, J., Sharkey, L. C. and Rush, J. E. (2006), Septic pericarditis in a Yorkshire Terrier. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 16: 136–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2006.00175.x
Dr. MacGregor's current address: Dover Veterinary Hospital, 96 Durham Road, Dover, NH 03820.
Dr. Sharkey's current address: Department of Population Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, 225 Veterinary Medical Center, 1365 Gortner Ave, St. Paul, MN 55108.
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!