Tetanus: pathophysiology, clinical signs, diagnosis, and update on new treatment modalities
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 199–207, September 2006
How to Cite
Linnenbrink, T. and McMichael, M. (2006), Tetanus: pathophysiology, clinical signs, diagnosis, and update on new treatment modalities. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 16: 199–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2006.00192.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!