Dr. Langdon's current address: Veterinary Referral and Critical Care, 1596 Hockett Road, Manakin-Sabot, VA 23103.
Evaluation of hematological, chemistry and blood gas values in dogs receiving hemoglobin glutamer-200
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 37–44, March 2007
How to Cite
Kerl, M. E., Langdon, P. F., Wiedmeyer, C. E. and Branson, K. R. (2007), Evaluation of hematological, chemistry and blood gas values in dogs receiving hemoglobin glutamer-200. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 17: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2006.00193.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!