Recurrence rate of presumed thoracolumbar intervertebral disc disease in ambulatory dogs with spinal hyperpathia treated with anti-inflammatory drugs: 78 cases (1997–2000)
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 53–60, March 2007
How to Cite
Mann, F. A., Wagner-Mann, C. C., Dunphy, E. D., Ruben, D. S., Rochat, M. C. and Bartels, K. E. (2007), Recurrence rate of presumed thoracolumbar intervertebral disc disease in ambulatory dogs with spinal hyperpathia treated with anti-inflammatory drugs: 78 cases (1997–2000). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 17: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2006.00195.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!