Current address for Dr. Scott: Veterinary Medical and Surgical Group, 2199 Sperry Avenue, Ventura, CA 93003.
Baclofen intoxication in a dog successfully treated with hemodialysis and hemoperfusion coupled with intensive supportive care
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 191–196, June 2007
How to Cite
Scott, N. E., Francey, T. and Jandrey, K. (2007), Baclofen intoxication in a dog successfully treated with hemodialysis and hemoperfusion coupled with intensive supportive care. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 17: 191–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2006.00210.x
Current address for Dr. Francey: Department of Clinical Veterinary Medicine, University of Berne, Laenggass-Str. 124, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!