Administration of acepromazine maleate to 31 dogs with a history of seizures
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 262–267, September 2007
How to Cite
McConnell, J., Kirby, R. and Rudloff, E. (2007), Administration of acepromazine maleate to 31 dogs with a history of seizures. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 17: 262–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2007.00231.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!