Funding provided by the MSPCA Resident Research Fund.
Use of the advanced micro-osmometer model 3300 for determination of a normal osmolality and evaluation of different formulas for calculated osmolarity and osmole gap in adult dogs
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2008
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 270–276, June 2008
How to Cite
Barr, J. W. and Pesillo-Crosby, S. A. (2008), Use of the advanced micro-osmometer model 3300 for determination of a normal osmolality and evaluation of different formulas for calculated osmolarity and osmole gap in adult dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 18: 270–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2008.00311.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!