The efficacy and safety of external biphasic defibrillation in toy breed dogs
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2008
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 362–369, August 2008
How to Cite
Lee, S.-G., Moon, H.-S. and Hyun, C. (2008), The efficacy and safety of external biphasic defibrillation in toy breed dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 18: 362–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2008.00324.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!