Presented in part at the World Congress of Veterinary Anesthesia, Santos, Brazil, October 2006.
Effects of fluid therapy on total protein and its influence on calculated unmeasured anions in the anesthetized dog
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2008
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 480–487, October 2008
How to Cite
Valverde, A., Erin Hatcher, M. and Stämpfli, H. R. (2008), Effects of fluid therapy on total protein and its influence on calculated unmeasured anions in the anesthetized dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 18: 480–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2008.00348.x
Alexander Valverde current address: Department of Clinical Studies, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 2W1.
M. Erin Hatcher current address: All Animal Clinic, Orange Park, FL 32065, USA.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!