Supported by the Companion Animal Health Grant, Tufts University, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
The association of lung function and plasma volume expansion in neonatal alpaca crias following plasma transfusion for failure of passive transfer
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2008
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 601–607, December 2008
How to Cite
Paxson, J. A., Cunningham, S. M., Rush, J. E. and Bedenice, D. (2008), The association of lung function and plasma volume expansion in neonatal alpaca crias following plasma transfusion for failure of passive transfer. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 18: 601–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2008.00365.x
Financial conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!