Conflict of interest: none Portions of these data were previously presented in poster form at the 2008 ACVIM Symposium, San Antonio, TX, June 4–7, 2008.
Thrombelastography in 26 healthy horses with and without activation by recombinant human tissue factor
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 96–101, February 2009
How to Cite
Epstein, K. L., Brainard, B. M., Lopes, M. A.F., Barton, M. H. and Moore, J. N. (2009), Thrombelastography in 26 healthy horses with and without activation by recombinant human tissue factor. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 96–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2008.00381.x
Funding received from: University of Georgia Clinical Research Grant, Georgia Veterinary Scholars Program (Merck/Merial).
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!