Moxidectin toxicosis in a puppy successfully treated with intravenous lipids
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 181–186, April 2009
How to Cite
Crandell, D. E. and Weinberg, G. L. (2009), Moxidectin toxicosis in a puppy successfully treated with intravenous lipids. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 181–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00402.x
The authors declare no financial conflict of interest in the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!