The study was conducted at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University. The study was supported by a grant from The Barry and Savannah French-Poodle Memorial Fund.
Use of human immunoglobulin in addition to glucocorticoids for the initial treatment of dogs with immune-mediated hemolytic anemia
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2009
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 158–164, April 2009
How to Cite
Whelan, M. F., O'Toole, T. E., Chan, D. L., Rozanski, E. A., DeLaforcade, A. M., Crawford, S. L. and Cotter, S. M. (2009), Use of human immunoglobulin in addition to glucocorticoids for the initial treatment of dogs with immune-mediated hemolytic anemia. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 19: 158–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2009.00403.x
The authors report no financial conflicts of interest.
Dr. Chan's current address: The Royal Veterinary College, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 7TA, UK.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!